Thursday, June 28, 2012

Teen Book Review - Paint the Wind

Paint the Wind by Pam Munos Ryan - jF RYAN

This review is from Elle, age 12.  Elle says that this book is action/adventure.  She gave it a 10/10.  (Wow, I'm glad you loved it!)  Her favorite character was Artemisa. She said "I loved that each chapter had a cliff hanger and that, while mixing the story with adventure, courage and horses, it taught you the true meaning of family (human or animal)."  Oh, that sounds amazing, Elle!  About the cover of the book she had this to say, "I liked it alot because."  (Opps, I think Elle forgot to finish that part!) Elle said that she would read more from this author and her last words were "I've read it 6 times, this is my 7th!" I love that...when you find a book that you can read again and again and you love it every time.

Elle received an extra raffle ticket in this week's Teen Summer Reading Raffle.  If you would like to get an extra ticket this week too, come by and fill out a book review form!

No comments:

Post a Comment