Monday, August 13, 2012

Ice Cream Social

Hey YAs.  Sorry I haven't been posting much.  I was actually on vacation for a week and right before I went on vacation I had a little glitch with my computer and lost alot of my files.  So, I've been working hard on getting my computer straightened out and I hope to get back to doing regular postings soon! 

On to the point of my post: Ice Cream!  More specifically, we're having an ice cream social this Saturday at 2:00.  We'll have different flavors of ice cream and plenty of toppings so you can build your own sundaes.  The members of the Teen Advisory Group will also be there to lead a discussion on how we can make the library better for you.  So if you'd like some free ice cream, then sign up for the TAG Ice Cream Social this Saturday!

This program is open to all young adults ages 12-18 and registration is required.
You can register by clicking the programs tab at the top of this page and scrolling down to the online form.  Or you can call (860-349-9544), email (kgardiner@durhamlibrary.org), or come in!

Hope to see  you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment