Monday, December 17, 2012

Movie Monday: Shiver

Hey YAs, it's Movie Monday!

THE BOOK:

In all the years she has watched the wolves in the woods behind her house, Grace has been particularly drawn to an unusual yellow-eyed wolf who, in his turn, has been watching her with increasing intensity.
I read this one, it was pretty good.  Didn't blow me away for sure, but maybe when I get around to reading the other two books in the series I will be!  I liked the story thou and I thought it had some good, unique elements.  (don't want to give away too much for those of you who haven't read it!)

THE MOVIE:

Shiver WAS optioned for a movie, but the producers and Maggie Stiefvater had some creative differences, so Maggie decided to let it go for now.  Ok, kind of a let down, I guess this is a very deceiving Movie Monday post, but OH WELL.  Maggie still says it might happen someday, the time just wasn't right now. 

But we can still think about it!  Who would you cast as Sam and Grace?

No comments:

Post a Comment